look tips for choosing a lotion. White skin is best for you.
1. Getting to know your own skin type.By knowing your own skins’ type, for example having oily, dry or combination skin helps individuals to be able to use suitable lotion. Some lotions may contain substances making skin to become dry, thin allergic from the side effects on Melanin amount on the skin. Each person has his own skin color which is not only revealed through the outer layer of skin, but also deeper inner layer of skin as well. For instance, Africans and Asians tend to have thick and elastic skin which wrinkles are not easily formed comparing to those people with white skin. People with darker skin color have tendency to maintain skin moisturized. Whitening lotion could be used in all kinds of colors yielding similar result. Despite the fact that people with darker skin may take longer for their skin to become whiter, individuals should continually use the whitening cream as a regular routine so that the skin would become naturally brighter.
2. Choosing safe whitening lotion If you have skin problem such as having sensitive skin, it is recommended that you consult Dermatologist and have your skin checked up. But those who naturally have no skin problem or do not allergic to the cosmetics, they could select good and safe whitening lotion which do not contain Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is regarded as one of factors which could cause cancer considered as color bleaching chemical which is banned in some countries. It is believed that Hydroquinone causes skin irritation and fast to the response to the sun exposure and bacterial infection towards the users who have been using it in a long period of time. Thereby, it is important to carefully check if the whitening lotion is contaminated with Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroid or not. It is great to try choosing whitening lotion consisted of natural components such as raspberry extract (Arbutin), mulberry extract (Gigawhite), Kojic acid, milk and vitamin C.
3. Another significant tip that ones should bear in mind is do not forget to apply sun screen. Lighter skin would quickly react to the sun light. So, it is best to avoid being directly exposed to the strong sun light. If you need to go outside, it is recommended that you wear hat and long sleeve jacket in order to protect your skin from sun ray.
It is vital to select sunscreen with SPF25 or upper in order to protect your skin from UVA and UVB derived from sunlight. This reason is due to the fact that UVA has an effect on skin aging and deterioration while UVB is one of the factors causing scotches and burnt leading to skin cancer.
Let’s look at some of the way that best and safest result on skin.
Nowadays, there are several body lotions enhancing healthy bright skin that ladies could be able to choose from. And one of the products which is considered as popular and could not be avoided of is whitening cream. These products are sold in pharmaceuticals and some might be offered by Dermatologists. However, when coming across with these products, individuals should also correctly and carefully select safe whitening product enabling natural bright skin as one wishes.
- Beginning from using appropriate whitening cream by considering safeness as a priority. Those whitening cream should not exist of strong chemicals such as bleach or Hydroquinone. Instead, it should be consisted of natural ingredients and contained some milk enhancing skin to be soft and supple.
- Selecting cream that is suitable to the skin is also important. For example, those with oily skin should choose cream or lotion with light texture which could quickly penetrate into the skin and does not leave skin sticky. In contrast, for those who have dry skin, ones should instead use whitening cream which contain moisturizer such as milk.
- For usage trial, it would be great to make sure that whitening cream is suitable for individuals and does not cause any allergy. This can be undertaken by applying cream in a little amount onto forearm near the elbow or below the chin. Then after 48 hours of using it, observes the result on the applied area of the skin if there are any irritating red rash or not. If it appears, individuals should stop using the product, but if there is no unusual sign then ones could continue using it.
- Avoiding applying whitening cream on thin and sensitive area of skin such as at the eye and nose areas etc. Since some certain cream contains color bleaching substances, so individuals should pay good attention on this.
- Protecting your skin from sun light, your skin rapidly responds to the sun light when coming into contact with lotion or whitening cream. And your skin might be severely damaged by sunlight. Therefore, it is highly suggested that you use sunscreen with SPF30 or upper, and it is great to protect your skin from the sun by wearing hat, long sleeve pants and jackets.
- Taking a good care of your skin. Skin should be gently cleaned, and adequate moisturizer should be applied onto the skin. By properly using the whitening cream, beautiful and bright skin could thus, be obtained as one desires.
Many women choose to use a multi on face cream combined in one
Quite numbers of ladies select to use multi- functions facial cream. And there are numerous kinds of cream which boosts bright skin color and reduce dark spots. Particularly, ladies who are looking for the best cream for themselves should also carefully choose good quality cream that contributes beautiful and safe results. Those aforementioned cream should not be contaminated with Hydroquinone and Mercury, since these substances are dangerous making our faces hot and burn. Especially, when these substances come into contact with sun light and air- conditioner, it would cause irritation and black spots on the face. Importantly, Mercury crucially affects health including deterioration of kidney and nervous system hindering enfant and children’s brain development
Hence, ladies should search for the best and safest cream without harmful substances. Individuals should also thoroughly read the cosmetics’ labels and carefully look at the expiration date, since using expiring cosmetics may affect bad result to the users’ faces
The best way of choosing facial cream without being affected from hazardous chemical and yields perfect result could be carried out as follow
1. Thoroughly read label of facial cream, and please immediately stops using the product if Chloride, Calomel, Mercuric, and Mercury are contaminated. Then wraps the products with plastic bags or some other containers, since these chemicals could be absorbed into the soil and spread to the environment.
2. If there is no label on the facial cream, do not absolutely use it. Good facial cream should definitely have label with clear explanations of ingredients including FDA approval sign.
3. Testing the product before using, this could be done by applying cream onto forearm or behind the ear. If red itchy rash or burnt appear as allergic sign, it would be best to immediately stop using that certain cream.
Do not excessively worry about what facial cream should be used, since there are various kinds of facial cream sold in the market to be selected that are free from harmful chemicals which consumers should choose the products wisely.
When speaking of whitening soap, a lot of ladies might have never heard of, and might wonder about what kind of soap is it?
What is whitening soap?
By looking from appearance, there are not much differences between whitening soap and general one. Since it could both help cleaning and fighting with bacteria, however, whitening soap has some further qualifications of gently exfoliating and removing dead skin, and thus leaving the healthy bright and smooth skin.
Whitening soap is a product helping the skin to become brighter by refraining production of Melanin. It is usually used for adapting skins’ color tone and lessening scars and dark spots. some might also use Whitening soap in treating Melasma as well. Good whitening soap should not consist of Mercury or Hydroquinone, instead, some other safer substances and extracts could be replaced, such as Kojic acid, L- Glutathione, Vitamin C refraining the production of Melanin. L- Glutathione, an anti-oxidant, stimulates damaged cells restoration due to the sun, and thus, permitting the skin to look appear brighter. For Vitamin C, it functions as an anti-oxidant that is effective in preventing Melanin production.
For whitening soap usage, it should be regularly used, since the brightness would drop if ones do not continually use the soap. However, whitening cream is another alternative for those looking for bright skin, since it would adjust dark skin tone to become brighter and smoother. Differences between whitening cream and whitening soap is that the whitening cream would leave longer on the skin once it is applied. Nevertheless, for the most effective way in acquiring bright skin is to use whitening cream along with whitening soap in parallel.
There are various causes of Melasma including continually being exposed to the sun in a long period of times.
How would you cure Melasma?
Once Melasma comes to call on your beautiful skin, do not hurry to buy expensive Melasma cream or facial Melasma cream that are generally sold in the market. Instead proper and effective steps would be undertaken in order to avoid damaging your skin and yield good result as ones wish.
1. Consulting with Dermatologist in order to analyze the cause of Melasma. Then, evaluating seriousness of Melasma and acquiring appropriate guidance to cure Melasma. For Melasma which is not too deep, it might be better to apply some medicine or it might be cured by alternative natural treatment. Nevertheless, people with deep Melasma should undergone through medical treatment.
2. Stop intaking medicine or using cosmetics which may have caused Melasma. For example, birth control medicine which is consisted of Estrogen and Progesterone causing Melasma. Instead, it is recommended that individuals might consult medical doctors if it is possible for them to turn to intake different kinds of birth control medicine which have lesser Estrogen hormone or consists one hormone.
3. Consulting dermatologist about using Hydroquinone cream in order to treat Melasma. Since it is known that concentrated Hydroquinone would cause bad side effect to the skin, however, proper amount of Hydroquinone could cure Melasma. This reason is due to the fact that Hydroquinone has a chemical process in naturally refraining Melanin production, as a result, Melasma would also decrease as well. If ones are uncertain about this, it is better to consult about Hydroquinone usage with dermatologist in curing Melasma. For prescription, the doctor would prescribe not over 4% of Hydroquinone concentration, in a case of over prescribing, it might cause splotches on the face.
Moreover, other ways in treating Melasma could be performed by scrubbing skin through fruit acid. High concentration of fruit acid could be applied on the facial which Melasma occurs. Or it could be undertaken by Microdermabrasion which may yield good effect, however, it should be strictly performed under the control of medical doctors or specialists.
Let’s look at certain correct ways for those ladies who are aiming for clear face.
1. Regularly applying sun screen every day is the easiest way to remain skin bright and youth. Even though you might have heard about this method for over million times, but do you also know that 90% of wrinkles come from sun light. Thereby, it would be better to prevent than cure later on. Please also do not forget to find sun screen with wide spectrum protecting UVA (one of sun’s rays that causes aging wrinkles) and UVB (one of sun’s rays that cause skin cancer).
2. Continually gently exfoliating skin in order to remove dead cells causing skin darkening. By doing this, it also helps tightening pores as well since big pores are full of dirt such as excessive oil, dead skin, keratin. Therefore, regularly scrubbing skin and applying cream would allow skin to reveal soft and smooth.
3. Constantly cleaning make up brush is another important step for facial care. However, many ladies have overlooked or forgot about cleaning makeup brush. This would cause bacteria accumulation which might lead to acne inflammation. So, it is highly suggested that the make- up brushes and sponges should be cleaned every 2-3 times/ week.
4. Removing make- up before going to bed. By putting on make- up, this makes ladies to become beautiful, however, by leaving make- up remaining on the face for the whole day may cause dirt to clog pores. In addition, make- up residue has brown particles which might trigger bacteria to form within a night. Thus, it would be best to clean and wash your face thoroughly before going to bed.
5. Beside form the above methods, using right products is another crucial way of remaining your skin in good and healthy condition. Good and suitable products are important for effective skin care. Ones should also avoid using cosmetics with harmful chemical which may damage the skin leading to acnes, dark spots and allergy. And by all these steps, we believe that all ladies are now know how to obtain clear faces in an easy way.
Cream that makes our face whiter is one of the ways that makes our skin color changes.
What are things that determine our skin color?
Skin color is determined by the amount of Melanin in the skin. Melanin is the color pigments produced by specialized cell called “Melanocytes”. People with darker skin tend to have more Melanin than people with lighter skin. However, Melanin is also determined by some other external and internal factors such as the exposure of light, hormones, contact by certain chemical effecting Melanin making the skin color to become darker.
The changing of skin color usually occurs by itself. For example, by avoiding the chance of coming to contact with the sun light, the melanin pigments amount would thus reduce as well. Nevertheless, when time passes by, our age and hormones including some other chemical which might cause skin color to be permanently changed. Cream that makes our face whiter is another way that makes our skin color to change. It may restrain the production of Melanin making the skin color looks whiter, or it might help shedding the skin allowing new skin to be produced and remaining skin white, clear and supple.
How could we use whitening cream to give the best effect?
People using whitening cream usually aim the good changes of skin results, for example, having lesser dark spots or having clearer and whiter skin. Nonetheless, ones should also understand that skin with dark spots has long been accumulated; therefore, it would take some time to create clearer/ brighter skin. Thus, users should patiently and continually use the products in order to gradually make the skin brighter.
The most effective steps in applying whitening cream are as follow.
1. Cleaning the face with warm water in order to open the pore in order make the cream efficiently penetrate into the skin. After that toner could be applied.
2. Gently exfoliating the skin with AHA or BHA in order remove dead cells away. AHA substance would shed outer skin off and relieve the skin burn from the sun, while BHA would gently shed skin cells and remove excessive oil which products should be properly chosen and used by each individuals’ conditions.
3. Wipe the face dry. Then gradually apply whitening face cream to the skin by gently spreading the cream in circles. Just this way, your facial skin will be more whitened, radiant as desired.
Let’s look at the proper method of choosing to buy and use a sunscreen for people with acne.
1. Looking at the label of the products whether it is written as an oil- free product which does not cause the eruption of pimples. Best sun screen for those with acnes should not consist of oil or other ingredients which clog pores. The product should have light texture which mainly have water in the ingredients. This could enable cream to easily penetrate into the skin, allowing the skin to be moisturized and clear without clogging the pores or leaves skin oily and sticky.
2. Cream type sunscreen is suitable for people who have normal to dry skin, but those who have oily skin with acnes, it is suggested to use water, gel or spray type of sunscreen. If you have oily skin and feel that you still feel it is too thick for your face when using lotion or sunscreen with water- based ingredient, then it is recommended that you use gel- type sunscreen instead. By using gel and spray type sunscreen, it will enhance the liquid to quickly absorbed into the skin, however, you should also make sure that the amount you apply it enough to protect your skin from the UV light..
3. By choosing proper sunscreen, people with acnes could be able to find a right choice especially in a wide spectrum in protecting their face from UVA and UVB. Particularly, UVA highly damages skin and it is one of the cause of wrinkles. By excessively exposing to the sun, it could lead to skin cancer. For UVB, it would cause burn skin/ scorches, so it would be best to use a product that could be able to completely protect your skin from UVA and UVB.
4. Using sunscreen with SPF30 or higher which acts as Sun Protection Factor protecting zb from UVB SFP in a higher level. It is suggested by researchers that it would be best to use sunscreen with at least SPF30 or higher in order to protect UV light up to 97%. Please bares in mind that it is best to apply sunscreen everyday even though there it is a cloudy/ rainy day
5. For moisturizers used in daily life, it would be better to use the one which has sunscreen as one of the ingredients. This would be the first and only step in protecting skin from UVs. It is a good idea to use moisturizer with light texture moisturizing skin and preventing skin from dryness/ roughness. It is also great to choose product with sunscreen PDF30 or consisted in the ingredients, or sunscreen which could prevent the sun ray in broad spectrum. By following this tips, ones could be able to easily select the sunscreen.